If you are sick of not feeling productive, energetic, positive, feeling demotivated throughout the day, and not accomplishing your goals in life… then you have to pay attention to this. You don’t need another motivational speech to lift your spirit up.
In fact, the real problem is NOT that you are not motivated. The real reason why you are not being productive, energetic, positive, and not accomplishing your daily goals… lies in how you start your day.
Here are the things you will discover in this life-changing program:
- How starting your morning right is so important that will affect the rest of your day.
- The things you shouldn’t do when waking up so you’ll have a good start.
- Why sleeping late will cause these TWO serious health problems.
- 3 ways to balance your waking & sleeping routine.
- Why you should forget the ‘Night is Still Young’ motto (hint: it’ll bring more harm than good).
- The best sleeping pattern for you to adapt for optimal productivity.
- How getting more than enough sleep will only make you lazy.
- The ONE thing that stops you from waking up on time.
- TWO things you shouldn’t do before bed (if you want to get a good night sleep).
- Why you should never try to fall back to sleep the moment you wake up.
- 5 ways to help you wake up early.
- Why many successful people such as Tim Cook, Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, and Dwayne Johnson wake up at 5 am in the morning (and even earlier!).
- 3 reasons why you’ll want to wake up early in the morning before everybody else does.
- Trouble sleeping? Try these 3 simple hacks to hit the sack early.